Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
24 months of role experience is required.
3 months of experience with Cerner is required.
Candidates must have a Nevada license in hand at the time of application.
This role may require floating to additional units and locations
COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
- Unit: SOU/Ortho MedSurg
- This is a clean unit'. General MedSurg/Ortho & also get outpatient surgeries & all abdomens, GYN, lami, etc.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Shift: 36 GWW; Could work up to 3 of 4 weekends per month and with holidays. Block scheduling is not guaranteed.
- Floating: Float within Sienna Campus to other MedSurg units or to the ER for MedSurg Holds. First to Float.
- BLS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NV
- Certifications: NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-11-07
- Expected Length: 26 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3